All interior surfaces of the work area align with the edge of the HEPA filter media to provide true laminar airflow, preventing “picture framing” and backwashing of contaminated air and ensuring product safety.
- Intake air passes through a 1.0 in. (2.5cm) fiberglass prefilter
- Blower/motor unit moves air through zero-probed HEPA filter rated at 99.99% efficient for 0.3µm particulates, then directed horizontally across work surface
- Positive pressure, unidirectional laminar airflow prevents any inflow of room air contaminants onto the work surface
- Built-in spill guard at the back of the work area protects filter from spilled liquids, preventing filter damage and premature replacement
- Blower/motor automatically compensates for filter loading between annual certifications
- Control panel houses blower/motor switch, light switch, accessory receptacle, and receptacle for an optional UV light
- Work surface and sidewalls are16-gauge Type 304 stainless steel for durability and easy cleaning
Ordering Alerts: Units can be factory modified with reverse airflow to accommodate centrifuges, automated samplers and other aerosol producing equipment.
Warranty and Service Offering: Three years
Compliance: Federal Standard 209E for Class 100 (M 3.5) clean air; UL listed