The latest release of SampleManagerthe most widely deployed LIMS in the world now delivers workflow configurability, user-intuitive multiple sample login, point and click extensibility and enhanced data mining and tracking capabilities to benefit a wide range of industries, including pharmaceutical QA/QC, oil and gas, contract labs, food producers, environmental industries and others.
For LIMS Users: automated workflow guides users through lab processes, saving time and simplifying user interactions.
For Lab Managers: easily configurable workflow design allows the lab to adapt to changing business or regulatory requirements.
For IT and Systems Administration: .NET development environment for rapid prototyping and easier integration.
For Management: state-of-the-art data visualization tools to monitor and measure performance against key metrics.
SampleManager 11 at a Glance:
- Configurable Workflow and Extended Lifecycle Features
- Simplified User Interface where users can create multiple daily toolbars, providing easy access to frequently used functions
- New Sample Login giving more flexibility in splitting and merging samples and aliquots
- Internet Explorer features and improved support for Windows 7 and 8 with user-friendly search syntax
- Files, Web Links and Text Notes/Attachments for any entity available for inclusion in reports, ensuring compliance over the sample lifecycle.
SampleManager offers a highly-configurable instrument integration solution that doesn't require extensive custom coding. Data is automatically and securely captured from instruments, eliminating potential transcription errors and improving the flow and management of laboratory data. A standard interface is used within the lab and around the organization to integrate all the types and brands of instruments, simplifying and streamlining the operation, and offering all the benefits of increased automation.