The TRACE 1300 Series GC features user-exchangeable, instant connect injectors and detectors to quickly upgrade a GC from single to multiple channel configurations satisfying rapid incremental business needs and enhancing laboratory productivity to tailor the instrument configuration to your daily workload and to postpone preventive maintenance for continuous operations.
With the TRACE 1300 Series GC, a configuration change requires only two minutes - just the time needed to remove three screws and put the new injector or detector module in place. With these proprietary Thermo Scientific "Instant Connect" modules, special training, dedicated tools or on-site service engineers are not required.
The TRACE 1300 Series Gas Chromatograph is the latest technology breakthrough conceived to substantially elevate performance in QA/QC and routine laboratories. Developed around key innovations driven by customer needs, including user-exchangeable instant connect injectors and detectors, enhanced robustness of components, scaling-down of injector and detector solutions, immediate local user interface, and optimization of all electronic elements, the TRACE 1300 Series GC results in an extremely fast, easy to use, compact GC, delivering an incredibly high lab productivity at a reduced cost of ownership.
- Easy adoption of standard GC
- Increased robustness of injector technology
- Shorter sample cycle time
- Unmatched detector sensitivity in trace analysis
- Scalable, simply intelligent chromatography data system
Reduced cost of ownership
- Tailorable GC configurations
- Smart maintenance
- Consumable adaptability
- Seamless automation
- Minimal sample and solvent consumption
Dedicated to less experienced lab operators when minimal instrument interaction is desired. Features a simplified user interface with single button start/stop and maintenance operations while maintaining all system features and capabilities.
Environmental Note: Energy-saving - Limit power usage during operations with reduced instrument thermal mass allowing quick start-up.
Compatible with: TriPlus RSH Autosampler, ISQ GC-MS, ITQ GC-MS, TSQ Quantum XLS, TSQ Quantum XLS Ultra, DFS, and Delta V
Conforms to the following safety standards:
- International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC): 61010-1:2001 - 61010-2-010:2003 -61010-2-081:2001 + A1:(2003)
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1 and UL 61010-1
- EuroNorm (EN): 61010-1:2001 - 61010-2-010:2004 - 61010-2-081:2002
Conforms to the following regulations on Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI):
- CISPR 11/EN 55011: Group 1 Class A
- IEC/EN 61326-1:2006