Save up to 80% on energy costs and thousands of kilowatt hours during the life of the system. All units are RoHS-compliant (lead- and mercury-free) and use recycled packaging.
Safe Operation: All units are UL/CSA compliant, assuring safe operation in the unlikely event of a fault condition. 115/60 Hz units are UL listed or recognized, and all units are UL/CSA and RoHS compliant. IQ/OQ compliance is optional.
Ease of Use: All thermostats feature an intuitive user interface with bright display to view critical readings. Each system comes with a quick-start guide for simple setup and operation. Thermostat can be turned and positioned on all four sides on the bath for easy viewing.
Superior Warranty and Service: All solutions come with a 36-month warranty and are backed by Thermo Scientific service and support worldwide.
- Capacity: 6L
- Thermostats are attached by a sturdy bath bridge, can be positioned 90° on all four sides of the bath for easy viewing
- Transparent acrylic reservoir is ideal for applications requiring good visibility
- Temperatures are maintained from ambient plus 13° to 80°C
SC 100 controller
- Features 3 languages, acoustic and optical alarms, and five user-settable programs
- Two pump speeds allow adjustement of water flow within bath to reduce turbulence
SC 150 controller
- Additional features include a USB port, a low-liquid level alarm, and an automatic controller shut-down at detection of excessive high temperature, low liquid level, or motor overload
Includes: Communication cables, bridge with gasket and thumbscrews, fittings, clamps, pump plug for external circulation, 6 ft. power cord
Warranty and Service Offering: Three years
Certifications: 115/60 Hz units are UL listed or recognized. All units are UL/cSA and RoHS compliant.
- Rotary Evaporators
- Sample/Material Testing
- Sample/Material Preparation