The 5014i Beta monitor measures PM-10, PM-2.5or PM-1 mass concentrations and distinguishes itself from other beta measurement methods by utilizing a continuous (non-step wise) mass measurement with a proven industry standard which provides for long-term unattended operation. To accurately address potential water bias and volatile loss, the Dynamic Heating System allows the user to hold the sample temperature at a fixed value or below a relative humidity threshold.
This state-of-the-art monitor also features:
- Flash memory for increased data storage
- Enhanced Ethernet connectivity
- Remote data access
- Easily programmable short-cut keys
- iPort communication software
- Modular design for future upgrades and enhancements
- Auto-advances the particulate-laden sample filter in accordance with user-defined parameters such as mass accumulation limits, timed intervals or the continuous flow rate relative to pressure changes.
- The filter tape will advance in a continuous pattern, as compared to stepwise measurement, resulting in the mitigation of particle losses.
- Filter tape auto-advances if the sample exceeds maximum loading criteria.
Compliance: ETL and CE compliant
Certifications: U.S. EPA approved PM-10 (EQPM1102-150) and PM-2.5 (EQPM0609-183) equivalent monitor.
Used to monitor ambient air quality in the following major applications:
Air quality monitoring networks, including background sites
Special studies and supersites
Routine input for air quality index
In and around industrial and material handling facilities
Remediation projects (Superfund, hazardous waste)
Indoor air, exposure chamber, and industrial hygiene measurements