- The DyLight NHS Esters are used to label the 5' end of an amino derivitized oligonucleotide
- The XL DyLight NHS Esters are excited at 488nm, but have variable emission wavelengths with broad Stokes' shifts for multicolor detection
- This variance in wavelength makes them suitable for use in multiplex PCR assays providing the potential for significant reduction in PCR consumable costs
- Purity: >80% (by HPLC)
- A controlled raw material supply chain and established vendor partnerships ensure consistency and security of supply
- Processes are strictly controlled and monitored from material procurement through final QC and product release under ISO9001 standards, providing batch-to-batch reproducibility
- All DyLight NHS esters are supplied with lot-specific quality control data including HPLC analysis
Storage Conditions: Store at -20°C.
Compatible with: The use of these products with Thermo Scientific phosphoramidites and linkers for synthesis of the oligonucleotide prior to labeling is recommended. In addition to esters for post synthesis addition of dye labels, Thermo Scientific offers a complete line of high quality TheraPure* DNA and RNA amidites.
Recommended for: FISH analyses, Microarray, Multiplex PCR