Economical, accurate measurement of pH, mV and temperature. Specifically designed for environmental, industrial and educational applications, the Orion 2-Star is a significant upgrade from Thermo Scientific Orion 410A+ and 420A+ meters.
Easy to operate in any mode
- Bright, backlit LCD display with ready indication
- Simultaneous display of pH, mV or ORP, plus temperature
- Convenient built-in Quick-Start Guide with calibration instructions
- Stores up to 50 datapoints with time and date stamp
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation
- IP54 dustproof and splashproof
Extra features in every mode
- pH: automatic or manual calibration; 1 to 3 calibration points; auto-buffer-recognition of NIST*, US, DIN and custom buffers
- mV/ORP: EH autocalibration to standard hydrogen electrode
- Improved stability algorithm improves calibration and measurement accuracy
- SMART STABILITY* and SMART AVERAGING* functions optimize accuracy, precision and response time
- Advanced self-tests on meter operation, self-diagnostics
- 50 point datalogger, by time, stability or manual read with time and date stamp; downloadable to printer or computer via RS-232 connection
Includes: Meter Only 1111000
package includes: meter; power supply; instruction manual.
Meter Kit 1111001 package includes: meter; Triode* pH/ATC Electrode 9157BNMD; electrode stand; 1 pint each of pH 4.01/7.00/10.01 buffers; power supply; instruction manual.
Meter/Electrode packages include meter, electrode(s) specified in ordering table, power supply, instruction manual.
Meter/Electrode Stand packages include meter, electrode(s) specified in ordering table, benchtop electrode stand, power supply, instruction manual.
Compatible with: Recommended Accessories and Replacements
Triode* 3-in-1 pH/Automatic Temperature Compensation Epoxy-body Probe 9107BN
Triode 3-in-1 pH/Automatic Temperature Compensation Refillable Epoxy-body Probe 9157BNMD
AquaPro Combination pH Electrode 9156APWP
Sure-Flow* pH Electrode 9165BNWP
pH Electrode Storage Solution 910060
All-in-One pH Buffer Kit 910199
Certifications: CE, CSA, UL, TUV and FCC Class A limits approved