Innovative adjustable tip system increases productivity. Simply pull the rod to expand the tips to access test tube or microcentrifuge tube racks, 24- or 48-well plates, and then push the rod to compress the spacing to pipet into 96-well microplates. This allows you to transfer up to eight samples at once, and saves many arm/thumb motions when compared to performing this routine with single-channel pipetters.
- Ergonomic design and trigger-based operation increases comfort and reduces risk of repetitive stress injuries
- On-board memory saves five programs (up to 40 steps each), allowing you to spend more time pipetting and less time programming
- Advanced Lithium-Ion battery technology allows more time working, less time charging; no memory effect
- Choice of five speeds controls aspiration, dispense, and mix steps independently
- Large volume capacity of 1250µL per tip allows you to fill an entire microplate with up to 100µL per well from a single aspiration
- Trigger-based tip ejection
- Step-based programming makes it logical, intuitive, and easy to create programs
- Designed in conjunction with Matrix pipet tips for superior tip fit with minimal application and ejection forces
Expandable Tip Spacing
- Adjustable tip spacing allows you to transfer multiple samples between different tube rack and microplate configurations
- The pipetter tips can be expanded to access test tube racks, 24-well plates, or 48-well plates; or closed to work with 96-well plates
- Facilitates sample transfers and enables them to be done much faster than pipetting one tube at a time with a single-channel pipetter
- Can also be used as a standard pipetter for 24- or 48-well plates
- If you require equal tip spacing between 9 and 14.15mm, or would like to go down to 4.5mm spacing, see the Matrix Equalizer Pipetter
Recommended for: Note: If the current selection of Matrix EXP (or Equalizer) pipetters does not fit your particular needs, we can develop a custom EXP pipetter with the exact tip spacing you require for your specific labware. Contact your Thermo Scientific Representative for details.