The ABgene 384-well Diamond PCR Plate is molded from a low-DNA-binding, crystal clear polymer. This extremely rigid polymer virtually eliminates the shrinking and warping that occurs during PCR/QPCR cycling, making it the recommended plate for high throughput applications that require robotic plate handling.
- Ultra-rigid polymer
- Raised-rim design
- 40µL maximum well volume; 25µL working volume
- Cut-away corner and alphanumeric grid
- Raised rim well design for improved heat and adhesive sealing
- Available with bar code 128 for use with ABI 7900HT and ABI 3730 instruments
- Available in white to provide the highest level of sensitivity and lowest variance for QPCR
- Compatible with all leading 384-block thermal cyclers
Certifications: Certified free of human DNA, RNase, DNase, and endotoxins.
Mineral oil should not be used with this plate; if sample overlay is necessary, please use silicone oil.