The Thermo Scientific 1300 Series B2 is designed for safe and easy work with gases and toxic chemicals. It is the NSF-recommended biological safety cabinet that uses volatile chemicals as an adjunct to microbiological applications.
- No Air Recirculation - Contaminated air from the external environment is "totally exhausted," eliminating the risk of sample or user exposure to harmful chemicals
- Enhanced User Protection - Auto compensation allows the safe use of optional inflow air prefilters
- Contamination Control - Timed UV light option reduces risk of sample contamination and lowers bulb replacement costs
- Operator Comfort - 10° sloped window for ergonomic posture reduces strain and fatigue associated with long working hours
- Safe Operation - Convenient display shows when the cabinet is operating safely and when it may require service
Ordering Alerts: Canopy exhaust connections available.
Required Accessories: Exhaust system capable of drawing 665cfm for the 4 ft. wide unit and 998cfm for the 6 ft. wide unit against a negative static pressure of 1.5 in. w.g. when the exhaust HEPA filter is new, and 2.0 in. w.g. when loaded prior to replacement. Exhaust flow must be adjustable to allow for variation over the life of the exhaust HEPA filter.
Certifications: NSF/ANSI* 49, ETL, ETL, CE