Developed for the rapid detection and location of gamma emitting radioactive sources in large areas. Components (with the exception of the antenna) are contained in a rugged carrying case and can be transported in any conventional vehicle.
- Ultra-high sensitivity with 5L plastic scintillator
- NBR (Natural Background Rejection) for fast detection of artificial sources
- An increase of 5nSv/h can be detected at full speed
- Records surveying and search jobs, including GPS data
- High resolution with one record per second to allow high speed surveys
- Simultaneous measurement of dose rate with FH 40G and alarm unit with freely adjustable alarm thresholds
- Comprehensive PC software for data analysis and presentation as xt-diagram or color coded track on a map
- High sensitivity neutron scanning can be included
ADF mode (Advanced Digital Filter) for fast response
ADF is an intelligent ratemeter function with a self adjusting time constant. It provides automatic adaption to the velocity of a moving source or detector and to the variable intensity of radiation. Optimum measuring mode for any velocities up to 30km/h (with 25 l detector).
- Extremely low detection limits even in the case of variable background radiation (artificial radioactivity of approx. 10nSv/h will be detected with 25 l detectors)
- Fast reaction even in the case of small sources
- Simultaneous dynamic and static measuring mode; optimized for both stationary and moving sources
Recommended for: First-responders, homeland security, police, civil defense, military, emergency response