With six standard preset and 10 user-defined (20 steps each) freezing profiles that can be modified for custom protocols.
Easy Programming and Monitoring
- Chamber and sample temperatures and operation status simultaneously display on backlit LCD
- Chamber temperature monitored by fixed-mount Type T thermocouple
- Sample temperature monitored by Type T thermocouple with flexible cable (included)
- Pre-Cool step automatically begins temperature ramp when chamber and sample temperatures are equilibrated within 1°C
- Audible indicators alert operator when hold time has elapsed
- Continual operation if power outage lasts less than 10 seconds; audible/visual alarm for outages lasting longer than 10 seconds
- Modifiable access code for added security
LN2 Freezing System Components
- Intuitive control panel and integrated thermal printer
- Dual solenoid valves increase LN2 injection volume for precise temperature control and accelerated freezing for optimum cell viability
- Specially designed air handling system and liquid nitrogen ring work in tandem for precise temperature control and uniformity
- Overtemperature protection on heating element
- Type 304 stainless-steel construction
- Exterior powder-coat finish
- Foamed in-place polyurethane insulation
- Bulb-style gaskets ensure tight door seal; PTFE heat-breaks prevent door from freezing closed
- Front- and top-access models are designed for human IVF and easy “seeding”
Includes: 6 ft. (1.8m) flexible stainless-steel transfer hose, 0.5 in. 35° flare, thermal paper, 25- to 9-pin serial interface cable/adapter, and 10 ft. (3m) RS-232 cable
Compatible with: Ask your Customer Sales Representative about Thermo Scientific racks and accessories for CryoMed freezers.
Warranty and Service Offering: One year, parts
Compliance: UL listed to U.S. and Canadian requirements; CE marked
All CryoMed freezers come with Controlled-Rate Freezing PC Interface software for connection to IBM*-compatible computer and external printerdownload profiles and capture graphs, profile, and sample information. Computer and external printer sold separately; contact your Fisher Scientific Customer Service Representative for more information.