Available as a 3- or 4-module system. Large cartridges provide longer cartridge life and lower operating costs.
- Resistivities up to 18.2 MW-cm and TOC levels below 10ppb
- Virgin polypropylene water pathways prevent recontamination
- Recirculation pump continuously recirculates water throughout the entire system to maintain water purity and reduce the quantity of wastewater required for rinse-up
- Wall-mountable and completely assembled for easy installation
- Quarter-turn quick release canisters allow for easy cartridge replacement
- 0.2µm absolute final filter removes bacteria and particulates that could alter your results
- Digital resistivity meter is automatically temperature compensated to 25°C, preventing fluctuating readings due to temperature changes
Ordering Alerts: Optional accessories include Remote Dispenser (D8952), Low Pressure Pump Protector (D2706), and Low Water Level Pump Protector (D0603, D0606). These products, as well as replacement cartridges and consumables, are available separately. For details, contact your Sales Representative.
Includes: Wall bracket
Required Accessories: O-rings included with cartridge pack (sold separately)
Certifications: CE, CSA
Recommended for: AA, GS, buffer preps, feedwater for analytical instruments or labware washers
If feeding E-Pure from a storage reservoir, Low Water Pump Protector is recommended to protect pump from damage if reservoir water level falls below system requirements. Order separately (D0603 for 120V, D0606 for 240V).