Based on almost four decades of experiencethe perfect fit between innovation and tradition.
- Conceived as a flexible platform; designed as a reliable 24/7 solution
- Simple, precise and cost-effective tool offers accurate, simultaneous CHNS determination as well as versatile, precise oxygen determination
- Combustion reactor reaches 1800°C, at which temperature both organic and inorganic substances are converted into elemental gases which, after further reduction, are separated in a chromatographic column and delivered to thermal conductivity detector
- Oxygen determination is achieved by pyrolysis reactor; sulfur determinations are made possible by flame photometric detector (FPD)
- Features improved speed of analysis and ease of use, with highest sample throughput for either solid and liquid samples; analysis time: CHN, 8 min.; CHNS, 10 min.; Oxygen, 5 min.
- Highest degree of accuracy is ensured by complete conversion of sample to elemental gases without dilution or splitting
- Requires minimal maintenance downtime
- Boasts powerful, fully digital instrument control and data handling software
- Dedicated Eager Xperience software is able to satisfy virtually every analytical request (i.e., evaluate and present the data, and provide personalized reporting and dedicated features for QC labs)
- Local Area Network connection
System is supplied either with a double reactor configuration arranged for simultaneous CHN and/or CHNS and oxygen analysis, or with a single reactor for CHN or CHNS. Upgrading to a double reactor
configuration can be easily performed on site when the need arises, since the analyzer is pre-arranged to quickly incorporate this option.
Includes: Available with validation package including: declaration of conformity, equipments and determination profile, qualifications, IQ installation qualification/OQ Operational Qualification/PQ Performance Qualification, declaration of system validation, test results, and validation certificate.
Compatible with: Ideal companion to Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometer. Compatible with MAS 200R Universal Autosampler and AI 3000 and AS 3000 Liquid Autosamplers.
Certifications: Methodology is endorsed by renowned international committees (AOAC, ASTM, and others). Data quality is certified to meet the numerous international round-robin tests implemented for every type of material.