Pain management drugs are thermally labile, polar compounds highly amenable to LC-MS analysis. They ionize easily with either atmospheric pressure chemical ionization (APCI) or electrospray ionization (ESI), and can be detected and quantified by the mass spectrometer at low concentrations in biological matrices with impressive sensitivity and specificity.
LCMS offers unsurpassed speed and accuracy compared to traditional analytical techniques. You can screen, confirm and quantitate using a single analytical system and in many cases a single analytical run. The technology enables easy expansion of testing panels to accommodate analysis of not only more target drugs, but also their metabolites, without going through extensive method development or waiting for the latest immunoassay tool. For analyzing a wide array of pharmacologically important drugs and their metabolites in complex biological matrices in less time, LCMS is the technology of choice.
We offer expandable LC systems to meet your forensic laboratory’s budget and throughput needs, from ultrahigh pressure liquid chromatography (UHPLC) to automated online sample preparation and multiplexing. Couple this with our industryleading triple stage quadrupole mass spectrometer or our stateoftheart ultrahigh resolution accurate mass (HRAM) high performance benchtop mass spectrometer and you have the bestinclass LC-MS solution right out of the box. Our dedicated team of specialists will help you determine which PAiNACEA solution is best suited to your workflow.
- Fully integrated and expandable LC-MS systems
- Tailored to budget and throughput requirements
- Readytogo, performance-verified methods
- World class product support
- Flexible, comprehensive financing options
The PAiNACEA suite of solutions increases laboratory productivity with your choice of:
- Dilutenshoot protocols: improves productivity by reducing consumables, time and labor
- Multiplexing HPLC technology: increases method throughput up to four times using a single mass spectrometer
- TurboFlow Technology: automated online sample preparation reduces sample preparation up to 95%
- Selected Reaction Monitoring (SRM): available with our industryleading triple stage quadrupole mass spectrometers, increases analytical speed, sensitivity and specificity
- Ultrahigh resolution accurate mass (HRAM): fullscan massspectral information enables simultaneous qualitative and quantitative analyses of both knowns and unknowns
- Methods for pain management drugs: performance-verified by our scientists and customers, reduce training time and ensure reliable, consistent results
- Thermo Scientific* Prelude* SPLC System
- Thermo Scientific* Transcend* TLX system
- Thermo Scientific* TSQ Quantum Access MAX* triple stage quadrupole mass spectrometer