The lightning fast Thermo Scientific AutoEXEC flow computer and remote telemetry unit integrates measurement and control functionality for both natural gas and petroleum liquids. This highly accurate system efficiently calculates flow on four to 32 runs at an unprecedented rate of 10 times per second. It features unsurpassed expandability, USB connectivity and security, giving users unbeatable flexibility and functionality.
Powered by a 32-bit processor, the AutoEXEC natural gas and petroleum liquids flow computer operates at greater than 300 million instructions per second (MIPS), making it the fastest flow computer on the market today. This computational speed, in combination with its 32-bit floating point capabilities, give the system unequalled power. It solves complicated AGA and API equations rapidly and accurately on up to 32 runs simultaneously.
- A preloaded default configuration
- USB connectivity via three ports: host, slave-device and on-the-go (OTG)
- Secure access controls, authentication and built-in encryption
- Built-in lightning protection on each board
- A processor that operates at the widest temperature range in the industry: -40°C (-40°F) to 85°C (185°F)
- AO accuracies of ±0.1% over the full temperature range
Includes: CPU board, power supply and an enclosure with six available board slots
Certifications: Class I Div 2 (Groups C&D), ATEX zone 2 for hazardous area locations, CE