Thermo Scientific Versa 8120 provides the ultimate in checkweighing performance for high-speed weighing of packaged goods.
- Rugged chain design is easy to clean and to maintain
- Open design minimizes product build-up and facilitates cleaning
- Durable weighframe features a low-maintenance drive system
- Simplified design and minimal number of moving parts greatly reduces vibration, allowing for superior accuracy and performance
- Line speeds up to 700 packages per minutes
- Easy-to-read, color interface with touch-screen operation
- Configurable security-access levels
- One hundred standard product memories, expandable and searchable by product or name
- Large, high-visibility weight display supplemented by a bright “good/bad” or go/no “go” indicator
- Versa 8120 is available in a stand-alone pedestal version or with a standard, integrated conveyor
- As an option for increased functionality, the Versa 8120 infeed conveyor can be fitted with peripheral equipment such as a helix system for cans
- An optional Thermo Scientific APEX metal detector can be added for a complete weight control and contaminant inspection station
Ordering Alerts: Upgrade existing 8120 frames to new controller: A conversion kit available to upgrade checkweigher’s electronics to the Versa 8120 controller if existing 8120 frame is in good condition.
Recommended for: food, beverage, pharmaceutical and consumer goods industries
Detailed specifications can be found in the Thermo Scientific Versa 8120 Chain Frame Checkweigher Product Specifications brochure.