Designed for accurate measurement of pH, mV, and temperature in the field.
- 2.00 to 16.00pH range
- -20° to +120° temperature range
- ±1300mV range
- Intrinsically safe for measurement in hazardous and confined space environments and anywhere non-sparking equipment is desired
- Large, easy-to-read display monitors electrode condition, calibration status and pH, mV and temperature readings
- Automatic or manual calibration with up to three calibration points
- Meter Only package includes meter, built-in quiver, neckstrap and instruction manual.
- Meter/Electrode package includes meter, Triode* 3-in-1 Combination pH Electrode, built-in quiver, neckstrapand instruction manual.
- Meter Field Kit package includes meter, built-in quiver, neckstrapand instruction manual, case, stand, electrode holder, beakers, 4, 7, 10 buffers, RS232 cable and software.
Certifications: CE marked