Heratherm General Protocol Ovens provide a choice of gravity convection for gentle drying and heating, or mechanical convection for faster drying and heating, and superior temperature uniformity. Gravity convection units are designed to protect delicate samples while offering temperature uniformity of ±4°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.4°C at 150°C. Mechanical convection models provide temperature uniformity of ±4.0°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.4°C at 150°C.
- Five sizes (60, 100, 180, 400, or 750L)
- Operating temperatures from 50° to 250°C
- Automatic over-temperature alarm system to protect samples
- Low overall energy consumption
- Built in timer
- Excellent footprint/volume ratio
- Corrosion-resistant galvanized steel chambers with rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Large, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display
- Easy to use, microprocessor-controlled touch button operation
- Easy to accessdoors can be opened to over 180°C
Ordering Alerts: Availability may vary by country.
Cat. No. 51029342 available for shipment starting 9/24/2012.