Double-hung, vertical rising, top-hung combination sash is full-view, laminated safety glass with full-width recessed pulls.
- Designed for 60 to 100fpm face velocities
- Features AutoSash* positioning system; sash locks in set-up position and automatically returns to maximum operational height (18 in.) (46cm) upon release
- Chain and sprocket sash counterbalance system features alignment shaft and sash leveling system
- Preset fixed baffle system is factory tuned for optimal airflow characteristics
- Downdraft bypass improves airflow through bypass area with increased volume and less resistance for quieter operation
- One cupsink and two side-wall access panels with PVC gasket included at front left location
- Plugged holes for future service fixture installation standard on both posts
- 84 in. (213cm) and 96 in. (244cm) wide units have two cupsinks and two access panels at each side
- 96 in. (244cm) wide units have two light fixtures
Ordering Alerts: All floor-mounted hoods (except those with stainless steel liners) are shipped knocked-down and require job-site assembly. For complete product detail, and order information, please contact your customer service representative.
Includes: Two-tube (T-8) fluorescent light fixture, black light switch and flush plate, and two black duplex 120VAC receptacles and flush plates
Compliance: ASHRAE 110 and ANSI/Z9.5; UL 1805 Classified and Labeled