The DataManager provides access to all of the features previously available only through the sidepack. The probe features a highly visible 360° LED with a pulsed rate linked to concentration. Additionally, users can easily search and navigate between tags in a route by simply entering the desired tag identifier.
- Allows control of how data is viewed and accessed in the field
- Allows user to customize the view to best meet the monitoring needs at your facility, as each route may have different fields and screen displays
- Fields may be designated as non-editable to enhance data integrity and database security
- New comment field allows the user to make electronic notes about each tag monitored
- Alpha-numeric keypad makes data entry a snap
- Enhanced filtering system removes dirt and water more efficiently
- Existing TVA1000 units may be upgraded
- Point of use field management of fugitive emissions routes
- Custom field definitions for more clearly identified route information
- Definable screen layouts to optimize user efficiency
- Picks lists leading to consistent data entry and minimized chance of data entry errors
- One-button selections to access most commonly used functions
- Optional protective analyzer bag; may be used with standard shoulder strap and optional framed backpack
- New sample probe providing 360° visual indicator of concentration level
- Cable management system to eliminate snagging sample line and electronic cable
Includes: Standard accessories include analyzer softpack, shoulder and waist strap, probe pouch and adjustable probe clip.
Compatible with: Toxic Vapor Analyzer, TVA-1000B
Compliance: Compliant to EPA Method 21 regulations.
Certifications: FM Class 1, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, and D