MassRuler Express LR Forward and Reverse DNA ladders are specially designed for fast and reliable DNA quantification in short separation distances under various electrophoresis conditions (see Table 1). In the forward versions, the mass of each DNA fragment is directly proportional to the fragment size, whereas in the reverse versions, the mass is inversely proportional to fragment's size. The intensity of the fragment in each ladder is calibrated against a standard that guarantees the precise quantity of each band. The ladders are mixtures of chromatography-purified, individual DNA fragments.
- Accurate DNA sizing and quantificationDNA ladder fragments are quantified spectrophotometrically
- Fast and reliable DNA quantificationshort separation distances under various electrophoresis conditions (Table 1)
- Sharp bands
- Easy-to-remember fragment sizes and quantities
- Ready-to-usepremixed with 6X MassRuler DNA Loading Dye for direct loading and room temperature storage
- Supplied with loading dye for sample DNA
This product or its use is covered by at least one claim of U.S. Patent Nos. 5,834,201, 6,680,378, and/or 7,132,520 owned by Invitrogen Corporation. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased amount of the product in internal research conducted by the buyer. The buyer cannot use this product or materials made by the employment of this product for Commercial Purposes. Commercial Purposes means any activity for consideration and may include, but is not limited to: (1) use of the product in manufacturing; (2) use of the product to provide a service, information, or data; (3) use of the product for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (4) resale of the product, whether or not the product is resold for use in research. Further information on purchasing licenses under the above patents may be obtained by contacting the Business Development Department, Invitrogen Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008.