Designed to ensure first-rate performance and high quality results with minimal user effort. Extensive automatic self diagnostics at instrument start-up verifies all major instrument functionalities and continuous runtime control of optical and mechanical functions guarantee stable day-to-day and year-on-year performance and reliability.
- Freely selectable wavelengths from 200 to 1000nm for the demands of various assays
- Both microplate and cuvette reading for any throughput requirements
- Very fast plate measurements and a full spectrum of a sample in less than 10 seconds
- High quality data guaranteed by extensive self diagnostics
- Unique power save function for reduced energy consumption
- Visual internal software on a large color screen for quick measurements
- Easy and logical assay setup for demanding assays with the powerful SkanIt Software
- Selection of eight different languages
Compatible with: The Multiskan GO is compatible with the new Thermo Scientific µDrop plate.
Warranty and Service Offering: 1 year
Compliance: Meets the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) directive
Recommended for: DNA and RNA quantitation and purity; Protein assays; Enzyme assays; Kinetic assays; Immunoassays; Cell proliferation and cytotoxicity assays; Apoptosis assays; Reporter gene assays; GPCR assays