- For use in qualitative procedures for the presumptive identification of Candida albicans by the rapid detection of L-Proline aminopeptidase and Β-galactosaminidase
- Test results in 30 seconds
- 4-Methylumbelliferyl-N-acetyl-Β-D-galactosaminide in the presence of the enzyme Β-galactosaminidase releases 4-methylumbelliferone, which is a highly fluorescent compound detectable by ultraviolet light
- L-Proline aminopeptidase hydrolyzes L-Proline-Β-napthylamide and reacts with the color developer to form a red color
- If PRO and MUGAL are both positive, then C. albicans is present
- Product is ready for use and no further preparation is necessary
Storage Conditions: Store in its original container at 2° to 8°C (35.6° to 46.4°F) until used
Includes: Test cards, rehydrating fluid, color developer, MUGAL reagent, and applicator sticks
Certifications: CE marked.
There are no specifications.