The HAAKE MiniJet allows to optimize development processes and realize cost reduction opportunities.
The production of test specimens from as little as 5g of material
- Small sample volume: Test specimens can be produced from various materials: powders, pellets or melts
- Simple loading of powders and pellets within the system cylinder
- Interchangeable molds: Specimen geometries offered from standard to unique, customized molds
- Simple design for the exchange of molds with no tools required
- Quick and easy to use: A control and design concept that provides simplistic handling with consistent, reproducible results
- Quick and easy removal of the heated cylinder for melt applications when connecting to the HAAKE MiniLab or other extrusion systems
Compatible with: The Thermo Scientific HAAKE MiniJet system offers a complementary solution to product development investigations when coupled with the Thermo Scientific HAAKE MiniLab micro compounder, Thermo Scientific HAAKE MARS, or Thermo Scientific HAAKE RheoStress 6000 rheometers.
Warranty and Service Offering: Enjoy the flexibility of the Thermo Scientific All-You Need-Service. Select or combine different service modules to suit your needs. For more information, contact your Sales Representative.
- Sample preparation for rheometry, optical testing and mechanical testing
- Preparation of special specimen for pharmaceutical testing