Innovative Technology. Robust Quantitative Platform.
Simplify immuno-enrichment with our innovative Thermo ScientificTM Mass Spectrometric Immunoassay (MSIA) pipette tips while improving recovery and reproducibility.
Learn how to streamline mass spectrometry-based quantitative proteomics with our automated MSIA approach on the Thermo Scientific Mass Spectrometry platform which consists of theThermo Scientific VersetteTM Pipetting Workstation, highly sensitive Thermo ScientificTM TSQ VantageTM Triple Stage Quadruple Mass Spectrometer, Thermo ScientificTM Q ExactiveTM Hybrid Quadruple-Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer, Thermo ScienificTM DionexTM UltiMateTM 3000 RSLCnano Systems and PinpointTM software.
- Enrich down to picogram amount/ml of a sample with innovative technology
- Proprietary immuno-affinity column embedded within a tip enhances antibody/antigen binding kinetics
- Superior protein recovery and reproducibility compared to conventional bead-based method
- Parathyroid Hormone target analyte MSIA tips available
- Streptavidin, Avidin, NeutrAvidin and Protein A/G MSIA tips available for immobilizing antibody of choice