New, advanced Thermo Scientific ARL PERFORM'X WDXRF spectrometer
January 30, 2015
The new Thermo Scientific™ ARL™ PERFORM'X WDXRF spectrometer for advanced materials characterization integrates bulk elemental analysis capabilities with mapping and small spot analysis to create a solution that offers unmatched versatility and performance for the analysis of any solid or liquid sample.
The instrument provides distinct choices of X-ray power for a high-performance, cost-effective solution in any application. It benefits from a sixth generation goniometer, which is fully digitally mastered and provides the top speed, accuracy and precision, allowing fast analysis of up to 90 elements in the periodic table. ARL PERFORM'X offers the following advantages:
- Advanced sample analysis using small spot analysis and mapping capabilities
- UCCO technology: Ultra Closely Coupled Optics for highest performance from boron to uranium
- Faster analysis cycle time for high throughput lab applications using XY-loader for fully automated sample management
- IQ/OQ & Remote Diagnostics for easy installation and serviceability
- Materials science
- Metals and alloys
- Raw materials
Find out more
- Download our brochure - Read all benefits you can get from this new instrument.
- Watch our 3D animation - Look how ARL PERFORM'X functions. See inside this advanced spectrometer.
- View product page - Learn more by visiting ARL PERFORM'X product page on our website.
- X-ray products - See our full product portfolio.
- Testimonial from USA - Mr. Richard Conrey, Technician at the GeoLaboratory of the Washington State University (WSU), recommends this instrument to anyone working in earth or materials science.
- Testimonial from Germany - Dr. Rainer Schramm, Managing Director of FLUXANA, a contract laboratory offering full XRF solutions in Germany, was impressed by the new design and the ease of use of the new ARL PERFORM'X.
- Scientific poster - Read our poster presented at the CETAS Conference 2011: Applications of ARL PERFORM'X in Metals and Mining.
- Request form - For more information regarding ARL PERFORM'X WDXRF spectrometer or a quotation, please fill out this short electronic form.
- Subscribe to our E-newsletter - To be regularly informed on our latest developments and promotions on OES, XRF, XRD and related techniques, subscribe to our E-Newsletter "Materials Analyst." Published 3 times per year. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- OES products - See also our complete OES product portfolio for high performance metals analysis.