Thermo Scientific SampleManager LIMS 10
Connected Productivity: Helping You Build the Safest Products, Using the Most Sustainable Processes, While Delivering Superior Value to All Your Stakeholders
Whether your business is in Life Sciences or Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas or PetroChemicals, Environmental or Water & Wastewater, Metals & Mining or Cement, Power & Utilities or Chemicals, we are all facing the same fundamental business issues.
- How do we deliver the safest products on a global basis – using standardized processes, meeting regulatory guidelines, ensuring worker safety and monitoring quality through the entire supply chain?
- How do we employ the most sustainable processes in our business – reducing energy usage, reducing waste and employing more automation?
- How do we do all this and still remain profitable – making better use of all our resources, having more harmonized processes, mitigating risks while continuously looking for process improvements?
It is not enough to just do the things listed here. You also need systems to continuously track, monitor, measure, analyze and report on all of these activities as well. This is where Thermo Scientific™ SampleManager™ LIMS comes in. It is already the most widely deployed LIMS around the world and with Version 10 we are adding a host of new functionality that will be invaluable to your users, your IT staff and your senior management.
Introducing SampleManager 10 – the most widely deployed LIMS in the world now delivers more comprehensive enterprise-level dashboard functionality that addresses the critical business and operating needs of three distinct but interrelated parts of your company’s infrastructure - your lab personnel, your IT and systems administrators, and your management.
For Lab Managers and Users – Built-in functionality delivers improved efficiency, compliance and resource management
For IT and Systems Administration – New .NET development environment for rapid prototyping and easier integration
For Management – State-of-the-art data visualization tools to monitor and measure performance against key metrics
Press & Published Articles
- The World's Largest GTL Facility Runs on LIMS (Portuguese, PDF, 549 KB)
- The World's Largest GTL Facility Runs on LIMS (Chinese, PDF, 1.4 MB)
- The World's Largest GTL Facility Runs on LIMS (English, PDF, 390 KB)
- ISO 17025: A Challenge and Best Practice for Laboratories
Scientific Computing, April 2013
- Achieving Success in Chemical Manufacturing: How a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Ensure Flexibility in the Lab
American Laboratory, January 2013
- Addressing the Challenges of ISO 17025 Compliance (Chinese, PDF 1 MB)
Oil & Gas Technology China, January 2013
- Addressing the Challenges of ISO 17025 Compliance (Portuguese, PDF 358 KB)
Oil & Gas Technology Brazil, January 2013
- Addressing the Challenges of ISO 17025 Compliance (Russian, PDF 446 KB)
Oil & Gas Technology Russia, January 2013
- Refining the Oil Processes
Scientific Computing World, August/ September 2012
- FLEXIBLE Data Management Helps in Regulatory Compliance, by Colin Thurston, Director of Product Strategy, Process Industries, Thermo Fisher Scientific
WORLD WATER, September/October 2011
- Enterprise-Level LIMS Implemented for Northern Ireland Water
September 21, 2010
- Fuelling the future
Scientific Computing World, October/November 2009
- Purpose-built LIMS - reaping the integration benefits (PDF, 344 kb)
Lab Manager, December 2009
- IT and Instrumentation Systems in the Petrochemical Industry
Petro Industry News (Page 25-29), August/September 2008
- Managing Lab Data, laboratory information-management systems in modern mining (PDF, 352 kb)
Mining Magazine, July 2008
- The World’s Largest Gas to Liquids Facility Runs on Thermo Scientific SampleManager LIMS (PDF, 401 kb)
Pearl GTL turned to Thermo Scientific SampleManager LIMS, to manage, analyze and integrate the data that keeps this facility functioning securely and efficiently.
- Thermo Scientific CONNECTS at GPSG Brazil Delivers Enterprise-Level Productivity Linking Laboratories to ERP - NEW! (PDF, 584 kb)
Enterprise integration streamlines business processes
- Sakhalin Energy Utilizes Thermo Scientific SampleManager LIMS for Largest Russian LNG Project Ever (PDF, 5.17 MB)
Sakhalin Energy standardizes on SampleManager LIMS for use in one of the largest integrated oil and gas projects in the world
- SampleManager LIMS at Pemex (PDF, 353 kb)
The Real Benefits of Standardizing on a Single LIMS in the Gas and Petroleum Industry
- SampleManager LIMS at Sinopec Guangzhou (PDF, 200 kb)
Implementation of SampleManager LIMS at Sinopec Guangzhou
- Codelco Selects SampleManager LIMS (PDF, 187 kb)
Case study of SampleManager LIMS at the world's largest copper mine.