Multiple purpose capabilities allow you to measure a wide range of analytes.
Precise and Reliable
- Compact footprint provides a space-saving, convenient systemâ€š Intuitive keyboard with integrated controls and LCD display
- Routine measurements require just a few keystrokes
- Direct measurement of routine absorbance or transmittance data
- Concentration mode for single point standard or factor-based quantitative analysis
- Optional holders for test tubes and long path cells to 50mm
- User-selectable choice of five languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian)
- Bidirectional RS-232-C interface
Low Cost of Ownership
- Cleanable, chemical-resistant surfaces and rugged design withstands harsh laboratory environments
- Few moving parts; virtually maintenance-free operation
- Choose instrument with or without integral printer
10mm cell holder, dust cover, and U.S. power cord.
Fisher Service Division offers several types of service agreements for the equipment featured here. For details on these agreements, equipment repairs, and calibration services, see the front of the catalog. For immediate assistance, call 1-800-395-5442.