The TSQ Quantiva triple-stage quadrupole mass spectrometer exceeds the most stringent analytical requirements for quantitative performance with attogram-level sensitivity, unprecedented usability and exceptional robustness.
Unprecedented Quantitative Performance
- Thermo Scientific™ active ion management (AIM™) technology — electrodynamic ion funnel, ion beam guide with neutral blocker, Thermo Scientific™ HyperQuad™ quadrupole mass filter, and active collision cell — enables attogram-level sensitivity
- Ultrafast selected-reaction monitoring (SRM) of 500 SRM/s, with up to 30,000 definable SRMs, enables quantification of more compounds in less time
Easy, Robust, and Reliable
- Intuitive drag-and-drop method editor software with application templates simplifies method development and operation
- Thermo Scientific™ Ion Max NG™ ion source makes all gases and voltages automatically on installation for ease of use, while allowing flexible spray position for ultimate performance
- Optional Thermo Scientific™ EASY-Max NG™, EASY-Spray NG™ and Nanospray Flex NG™ ion sources provide application flexibility
Increased Productivity with Application-Specific Software
- Thermo Scientific™ Pinpoint™ Software facilitates the transition from early-stage biomarker discovery to larger-scale, quantitative verification of putative biomarkers and general quantitative proteomics
- Thermo Scientific™ TraceFinder™ Software provides an extensive database of SRM parameters as well as a set of preconfigured, but customizable, report templates for environmental, food safety, clinical research, and forensic toxicology applications
- Thermo Scientific™ LCQUAN™ Software is a 21 CFR Part 11-compliant solution for method development, data review, processing, reporting, and data export in drug discovery and development experiments
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Specifications, terms, and pricing are subject to change. Not all products are available in all countries. Please consult your local sales representative for details.